SWS Broadband is registered with the Better Broadband Voucher Scheme (BBVS), a voucher can cover the full cost of a standard SWS Broadband installation and contribute up to £350 towards a non-standard installation.
Before we apply for a voucher for your property you will need to provide a screenshot or link to a speedtest showing that you are getting less then 2Mbps with your existing service. We’ll supply instructions or talk you through the process if you’re unsure how to do this.
• Better Broadband will email you# to check you’re happy to go ahead
• Better Broadband double check eligibility and issue a voucher
• SWS arrange installation and get you connected within 28 days
• SWS provide evidence to BBVS that the installation has been completed and you’re connected at 10Mbps+
• Better Broadband email you# to check that the service is live and delivering the service you requested
• Better Broadband pay SWS after you confirm your service is live and delivering 10Mbps+
# You must click on links within these emails to enable the voucher to be issued and funding to be released.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.