SWS Broadband is registered with the Better Broadband Voucher Scheme (BBVS), a voucher can cover the full cost of a standard SWS Broadband installation and contribute up to £350 towards a non-standard installation.
Before we apply for a voucher for your property you will need to provide a screenshot or link to a speedtest showing that you are getting less then 2Mbps with your existing service. We’ll supply instructions or talk you through the process if you’re unsure how to do this.
• Better Broadband will email you# to check you’re happy to go ahead
• SWS arrange installation and get you connected within 28 days
• SWS provide evidence to BBVS that the installation has been completed and you’re connected at 10Mbps+
• Better Broadband email you# to check that the service is live and delivering 10Mbps+
• Better Broadband pay SWS after you confirm your service is live and delivering 10Mbps+
# You must respond to these emails to move on to the next stage of the process
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.